Our team have a wide range of experience in all construction projects and provide a proactive service in full compliance with the Construction (Design & Management) Regulations for all new build and refurbishment construction works.
- Full compliance with the Construction (Design & Management) Regulations
- Regulations single point of contact
- Dual role as Principal Designer and Project Manager
Our Principal Designer service includes working closely with the Design Team during project planning to ensure:
- Provide Health & Safety advice to the client in respect of CDM
- Assist the client with their duties
- Ensure Health & Safety issues are fully considered and co-ordinated
- Collate Pre Construction Information pack to provide information for tendering contractors
- Review of the contractors Construction Phase Plan
- Monitoring the Health & Safety implications of design changes and site circumstances during construction
- Completion of the Health & Safety File on conclusion of the project
Before arrangements are made for the appointment of a Principal Contractor to carry out and manage the construction work, our team will ensure that a pre construction document is prepared and available for the tendering process.
The appointed Principal Designer will ensure that HSE file is prepared and handed over to the client at the end of the construction project.